Welcome to www.colliers-insights.com
(‘the Site’), which is owned and operated by Colliers International
Advisors, SIA (‘Colliers’ , ‘we’ or ‘our’ as applicable).
This privacy statement sets out the privacy practices and principles relating to the processing of personal data in relation to Colliers Insights web page ('Colliers Insights') and services. To contact us regarding data processing issues, please write to email@example.com.
What information are we collecting?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us via email, web-based questionnaires and other direct communications with you.
When placing your order, you must provide your name, contact information, billing address and any other information you wish to provide.
How are we using your personal data?
We can use the personal data to:
- provide you with the requested services and information
- process your orders and prepare the necessary documents,
- payment administration,
- provide you with effective customer support,
- help prevent threats or fraudulent activities,
- send you information messages if you have explicitly agreed to receive them,
- comply with the requirements of regulatory enactments.
In order to be able to process your requests, we have the right to give your personal data to our partners, who are doing data processing on our behalf, such as accountants, courier service, etc. Payment processing is ensured by Luminor E-commerce Gateway, therefore we will send your personal data related to payment processing to the owner of the platform Luminor Bank, AS (reg. No. 11315936, address, Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallin, Republic of Estonia).
We may transfer your information to third parties to comply with regulatory requirements, cooperate with supervisory authorities, help prevent criminal activity and protect the legitimate rights of us, you and others.
How do we protect personal data?
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal information. Your personal data is only available to a limited number of authorized people.
How long do we store personal data?
We store your personal data for as long as we need it for the purpose for which it was collected and as permitted or required by law as well as while your consent is still valid, unless there are other legal grounds for the processing of your data.
Cookies are small text files that websites you visit store on your computer. They are used to ensure the operation of the website as well as to provide information to the site owners.
This website may set the following cookies:
- Functional cookies. These cookies are necessary for you to be able to navigate the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we are unable to provide the services you have requested, such as shopping cart functionality.
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to obtain traffic statistics for our website. We use this information to improve site performance and advertising.
- Targeted advertising tool cookies. These cookies are used to increase the effectiveness of your advertising and to show you the ads that are most likely to interest you.
- Third-party service provider cookies. Cookies may be set by the following third party services used on this website: Facebook button "Like", YouTube video. Some of these cookies may be used to track your activities on other websites and we cannot control them because these cookies are not set by our website.
- Establish/maintain your session on our website.
- Provide statistics on website visits.
- Memorise your preferences, e.g. your language.
- Remember if you have (not) consented to the use of our cookies on our website.
- Collect information about the use of the website, making it possible for us to analyse how well our website matches your needs, and introduce necessary improvements.
How to opt out of cookies?
To opt out of cookies, you can use the private browsing mode provided by most browsers (private window, inkognito window or InPrivate window). Any cookies created while in private browsing mode will be deleted as soon as you close all browser windows.
Your rights regarding your personal data
If you are a subject in accordance with EU GDPR (for example, you are an EU citizen and have provided us with your personal data), you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to access information. You have the right to receive information about why and how your personal data is being processed. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in our widely used electronic format free of charge.
- Right to correct. You have the right to attain the correction or addition of inaccurate or incomplete personal data without undue delay.
- Right to „be forgotten”. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data and to have your personal data deleted without undue delay as soon as the data are no longer needed to provide the services you have requested and to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if you object to it and we have no legitimate reason to continue processing, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful or if you request legal action, enforcement or defense.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of data at any time, unless it is necessary for a task in the public interest or there is an indisputable legal basis for the processing.
- Other rights in accordance with GDPR. For more information, visit EU data protection dedicated website.